Find a
Nursing Home
Residential Care
/ Assisted Living
CCRCs Medi-Cal for
Long Term Care
Elder Abuse
/ Financial Abuse
Find Elder Abuse Attorneys in CA

Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly
(RCFE) /Assisted Living

Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly (RCFEs)—sometimes called "Assisted Living" or "Board and Care" facilities—are non-medical facilities that provide a level of care that includes assistance with activities of daily living.

Searching for Assisted Living Facilities?
Visit the Community Care Licensing Facility Search Website

Fact Sheets on RCFE Topics

RCFE Fact Sheets are also available in Spanish and Chinese

Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC)

Helpful RCFE Links