A 76 year old female resident choked on an uncut hot dog and died on 4/22/14. The resident had Parkinson's disease, required supervision with eating and was missing half of her teeth. She also had a tendency to eat her food very quickly unless told to slow down. Despite that, the facility did not monitor the resident's diet or ability to chew her food. On 4/22/14, another resident alerted two CNAs that the resident was choking in the dining room. Staff members were not able to dislodge the food. The facility was cited for failing to: provide food the resident could eat and chew without difficulty, provide adequate supervision during dining, and call 911 immediately after the resident started choking.